Monday, March 14, 2011

2010 in Review... May

May:
My mom's birthday is in May, and her cake in 2010 was a Lemon Creme Cake - as I attempted to recreate that cake from The Spaghetti Warehouse. That didn't really happen, but it was a delicious lemon cake!

I went to Women of Faith weekend for the 2nd time with Nina, Kelli, Shena, Mel and Sierra. We stayed at a super cute hotel (The Loft) in the Arena District with b&w photography and exposed brick. Other than being too tiny to hold all of us, it was a cool time.

Beyond that the rest of my month was spent in Jamaica. I blogged about that quite a bit, so I'll summarize with photos and this thought: I prayed to be in the moment, and I was. The photos don't reflect the people I met or will work with in the future - I didn't often photograph them, but I haven't forgotten their faces. Below are moments of finding my new normal instead.


My new future roomate. Or its cousin.

My fancy toes from AnnaKay

Bedwards: The Wal-Mart of Highgate!

My first time driving on the wrong side of the road/car.

Sometimes you just have to be direct! This was my fav "billboard" in Port Maria.

Last night in JA for 2010 - the most spectacular sunset in MoBay.


No comments:

Post a Comment