Thursday, March 10, 2011

2010 in Review... March

March:



Birthday Girl!
March was a birthday party extravaganza month! Bella had her 4th birthday on March 15, and because I gave her a bitty baby for that occasion - TianaAlbee's birthday was also celebrated! Izabella had a McDonald's Play Place party for friends and family, then we had little slumber party with me (the Fairy Godmother), her mama, and little sister Avah. We all wore Tinkerbell jammies, watched The Frog Princess, had "pink cow" floats, and slept in sleeping bags. Good times for all!


Also I helped with a princess birthday party for a little girl at my church - wore my college formal gown, long gloves - it's fun for grown-up girls to feel fancy, too! For my dad's birthday I created a Peanut Buster Parfait cake, after his fav DQ treat. March was a very happy and delicious month!


Tinkerbell Slumber party!

Introducing Tiana Albee!

Princess Party for Maddy


No comments:

Post a Comment