Friday, March 11, 2011

2010 in Review... April

April

In April 2010, I was appointed to Jamaica by CSI and after ensuring my family was ready, I made the announcement to my church. Followed along the little girl brithday circuit by helping with Addison's 5th Rockstar Party!

Our annual church Easter Egg Hunt grew to include more families, more activities and BABY DUCKS! It was a memorable day of my church coming together to make it happen. The month rounded out with me singing with a gospel group at Expresso Yourself - and many of my sweet friends and family came out to watch. I have groupies! It was a fun follow-up to singing with the Columbus Symphony in December.



Expresso Yourself friends

                            
Jamaica mon
Rockstar party!
Baby ducks!
Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment