Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To Do Tuesday

Didn't accomplish much on my list last week, so I'll try to finish it up this week.... and add:

1. Deviled eggs for Easter
2. Shop for Easter Egg Hunt
3. Make signs and a plan for Easter Egg Hunt
4. Try not to exhaust myself from Easter planning...

Update on 30x30 list: I found someone to teach me how to play chess! A man I work with has a "training chess board" - and was super excited when I told him I wanted to learn! Next week we will begin the lessons. This came about because we were slightly embarassed by what we lettered in in high school (me in track, cheerleading and marching band - he in CHESS TEAM!) I was grateful for the information - getting closer to crossing something off of my list!

image from leeharps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment