Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh drat

I misplaced my positivity pants this week.

Restless sleep, silly worries, big worries, character improving struggles, second guessing those I trust, life transitions, a messy apartment, hectic schedule  - they all lead to a grumpy Allie. When I woke up this morning after too little sleep, instead of relfecting on my blessings I just hoped today was better than yesterday. I'm trying to turn it around with positive thoughts....  but most everything so far could've had this sign posting on it:


via afternoonsnoozebutton.com

And then I picture seeing that everywhere I go, and I laugh! 

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."  Romans 15:13

Choose Joy.

Choose Joy.

Choose Joy.







No comments:

Post a Comment