Monday, April 18, 2011

This weekend I loved....

1. Seeing my friends Kristen, Nick and Rachel in Canton/Akron land. Dinner at Crave, dessert at Coldstone, shopping with bunk, sweatpants/movies/naps/cheesepuffs/jelly beans with bunk. Good weekend.

2. My new orange teapot.
love it

3. Giving my Palm Sunday speech: "Palms are not to be used as swords!"

4. Getting a lot of my current audiobook, Catching Fire, out of the way! All that driving IS good for something other than spending money on gasoline.

5. Just laughing a LOT.

6. Naps Saturday AND Sunday.

There is a basket in there somewhere!
7. Finishing an Easter care package of randomness.

8. Watching The Middle with my mom.

9. Nearly buying a skirt at the thrift store that had canoes and huts on it.

10.  Getting to bed Sunday night at a decent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment