Friday, April 8, 2011

2010 in Review... December

December

Well, I finally finished the year in review... before June!
What a blessed and busy year indeed.

My 2010 Christmas tree - I just loved all of my decorations this year!

Went to Julia's Christmas choir concert - I love when I can go to the Lewis children's events.

I made Christmas cookies with the Vrettos family and Jamie B.
Had such a good time, and made delicious treats! Also it was a lovely day, so we walked around Waynesville in the snow!

Had our annual college girls weekend in WCH. This photo was at Clifton Mill.
In the rain. But we had great shopping, great food, and such a fun time together.

ARC door decorating contest at work! We won!!!

My last Christmas program with my kiddos for a while. They are precious.

Tacky Office Christmas Party. Complete with sweaters and tacky gifts,

Whirlwind visit with Steven. Felt like we were running a marathon,
but we had 6 months of no visits while he was in Basic. It was such a fun few days.

I won an award at work - a surprise, and humbling.

FINALLY went to the Nutcracker with my mom. We always enjoy seeing things together,
and this was no exception. Catapulted me into the holiday spirit for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment