Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To Do Tuesday

  1. Send out a missions update email by Friday
  2. Finish Christmas Thank You notes
  3. Catch up on vacation laundry
30 by 30 Updates:
Okay, not on my list but I crossed off another state on my list. I spent a few days in Alabama last week on my Georgia trip. Random, but true. I shall try not to let my experience hamper my opinion of the state as a whole. I need to sew something this week - and that may consist of diving into my "repair basket" which is needing some attention. I think that still counts. I have a dress I partially repurposed, and would like to pack away with summer clothes, a velvet jacket that sprung a seam, and a pair of warm up pants (we called em "mushies" in highschool... no clue why. Maybe the sound they made?) that have done the same.

Sunday night I made blueberry crumble (wasn't worthy of a photo) ... and true to form, didn't really follow the recipe. It all worked out... but here is what I should've done:

Blueberry Crumble
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2 cups thawed blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 teas. cinnamon

Mix in bottom of a 9x13 pan

Sprinkle yellow cake mix over berries. Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over cake mix. bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment