Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To Do Tuesday (on Wednesday)

Already a day late and it's my second week!

1. Pack this week for my trip to Georgia on Saturday
2. Do laundry so I have clothes to wear in Georgia
3. Bake something to take to Georgia
4. Schedule someone to cover Children's Church on Sunday when I'm in Georgia

Do you see a theme here? It's a week of catch-ups and conversations, so beyond that I'm just preparing for a road trip with my mom. I'll be visiting my Aunt Karen for a few days, leaving my mom with her and travelling across the state for Steven's Army Officer Candidate graduation. I hope to see a bit of the other Columbus while there.

30 by 30 update:

I made 2 winter dresses this weekend for Bella and Avah - just the simple "sew a skirt on a shirt" type that are all-over. I'm not much for patterns, and there are plenty online so I shall not stress myself out trying! The fabric was on sale before Christmas at Jo-Ann's and the shirts were $3.50 each at Walmart. So in total, each dress cost less than $5 to make. I love that their mama dresses them for every holiday/season - and love even more that I can contribute (and that she indulges my sewing whims). I took a picture, but camera is not here. I'll update later.

I made a peanut butter pie - but I didn't try cooking anything new. Maybe by the end of the week though! Also, I need to think of 3 more... and maybe 4. I don't think I'll be donating to locks of love by my birthday. Too many layers - too many haircuts! I feel I may go shorter again soon anyway. I'll replace it with something else similar perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment