Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To Do Tuesday

Ahhh a psuedo alliterative (not a word) series... we'll see how long it lasts. I'm a list maker, and Nina and i made 30 by 30 lists with tadalist.com, so as my 29th year is well underway I need to get crackin! I shall also list motivators of things to accomplish in my day-to-day life eventually.

So far on the 30x30 list I've completed 3: saw the Nutcracker, bought a new ipod and tried contacts again! One problem... my list isn't finished. I need to add 2 more. They shall be forthcoming.

Allie's 30 by 30
  1. take a stained glass class
  2. visit Maine
  3. donate again to locks of love
  4. make spring rolls
  5. walk a half marathon
  6. get my first pedicure
  7. have a blog I update weekly
  8. operate an etsy shop (I have one... but I don't use it!)
  9. own a quality camera 
  10. swim in an ocean other than the atlantic
  11. learn to french braid my own hair
  12. drive a stick shift
  13. sew something every week
  14. try a new recipe every week (and blog about it!)
  15. make butter
  16. unpack every random box
  17. learn to play chess
  18. Finish purple/green quilt
  19. Redo my room into yellow and gray (halfway there!)
  20. Make creme brulet
  21. crochet an afgan
  22. complete sewing accessories!
  23. cover wendy's chairs with fabric
  24. Hear David Sedaris Live
  25. Learn to tie a mens tie

1 comment:

  1. Totally with you on number 8! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :) That's one of my goals, too!

    Ok-Ok, I don't usually pass these along, but I hate January so I thought it'd be fun to "play" and help spread some blog-love! In one of my recent posts, I nominated you for "The Stylish Blogger Award" which asks bloggers to post links to some of their favorite most recently discovered blogs, and YOU came to mind! :)

    If you'd like, you can write a post giving 7 facts about yourself and including the links to some of YOUR new favorites! Then leave them a comment which "passes" the award along! So, dust off your mantle and find a place for this shiny, new award! Love, H.

    ReplyDelete