Wednesday, May 27, 2009


I have flowers on my desk.
Why? I bought them for myself.
It’s my half birthday – and I might be the only person I know that celebrates such an occasion. I wanted to bring treats for my coworkers, but decided that I like grilled cheese better than cupcakes…. so guess what? Chocolate milk for a breakfast treat, then grilled cheese and diet coke for our office suite lunch! We have a sandwich maker – so we shall have quite the time making lunch together. They might all think I’m a little nuts, but after they learned that they benefit from my “celebrate me” day they got a little more excited.
Honestly - it's just kind of a crazy week and I needed something fun. If I hadn't passed out on the couch last night I would have made crafty party favors, too I think. Get ready friends... I think this year for my actual birthday the bouncy house might really need to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment